Points of interest from the following MyADSL article: Link
- The R320.00 for the IPTV service does not include the ADSL access portion
- Telkom Media will be a totally separate company from Telkom
- IPTV will not be subject to capping
- IPTV and ADSL services will run concurrently and the IPTV stream will not be measured as part of the customer’s monthly Internet usage.
- IPTV will rely on ASDL 2+ which Telkom is currently upgrading to. ADSL 2+ allows for download speeds in excess of 20 Mbps
- IPTV will not be limited to ADSL customers, Telkom are also planning a satellite service starting from less than R100.00 per month for 5 or 6 channels.
- Offerings from Telkom Media can be expected 12 to 18 months after receiving their license from ICASA.